ANTELOPE VALLEY DIVORCE LAW
- Serving Palmdale, Lancaster, Acton, Tehachapi, Rosamond, Edwards A.F.B. & adjacent communities.
- Paternity Actions, Dissolution of Marriages, & Domestic Partnerships.
- Child Custody & Visitation Issues.
- Child Support and Spousal Support.
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- D.A. Child Support Services cases.
- Enforcement & Contempt proceedings.
EXPERIENCED AND SKILLED IN ALL DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW MATTERS.
Mr. Hernandez graduated from the University of California Berkeley for undergraduate studies with honors. He is also a graduate of U.C. Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law, consistently ranked as a top ten law school. Additionally, he has been in practice for 16 years and is a State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization Certified Family Law Specialist.
Schedule a Consultation
Time is of the essence when dealing with Family Law issues. Sometimes there is a benefit to being the first one to file in Court. Also, the sooner you begin working on a strategy the better the odds you'll get the solution you want. Schedule a consultation for a confidential analysis of your case, or before beginning one.
Personal & Resourceful
Mr. Hernandez understands the importance of maintaining a working and cooperative Attorney-Client relationship. Mr. Hernandez combines honesty and experience to provide his client with as realistic and fair a result as possible. We can handle the simple limited scope representation matters to the more complex matters that may require hearings or trials. Either way, we are here to assist our clients through emotionally charged litigation that no one should go through alone.